- Type: Plastisol Ink Screen Print Transfer, this can be applied to any combination of polyester/cotton, including 100% cotton.
- Size: 11.5" x 9"
- Formula: High Heat
HIGH HEAT FORMULA
** A HEAT GUN WILL TELL YOU IF YOUR PRESS IS ACCURATE **
PRESSURE TEST: https://www.silhouetteschoolblog.com/2018/02/heat-press-pressure-test-paper-or.html
Every Heat Press is different, temps and pressure are not always accurate or even so adjusting for your individual press is necessary, we highly recommend a heat gun. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PRESSING ISSUES DUE TO INACCURATE TEMPERATURE OR PRESSURE.
HIGH HEAT FORMULA
** Recommended for 100% Cotton Shirts, if polyester is present thread the shirt or place parchment paper inside to prevent any transferring through the shirt ** HIGH POLYESTER material is NOT recommended for these transfers.
These REQUIRE AN ACCURATE PRESSURE AND TEMPERATURE, they are a much softer transfer, but are not as user friendly as the low heat formula. YOU MUST USE A HEAT GUN TO TEST THE ACCURACY OF YOUR PRESS PRIOR TO PRESSING.
- 350 degrees;
- IF YOUR USING A BUDGET PRESS (UNDER $600) we recommend increasing your heat by 10-20 degrees.
- HEAVY PRESSURE 8-9 PSI.
- Pre press for 7 seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture;
- Press for 7-12 seconds; HOT PEEL.
- No teflon, covers, pillows; you MAY need to make an exception AND USE A PRESSING PILLOW if you have problems obtaining a high enough pressure setting.
- PEEL SLOWLY, IF IT IS STICKING INCREASE YOUR HEAT AND PRESS IT AGAIN UNTIL IT PEELS EASILY. IF THE PRINT IS DULL IT WAS PRESSED TOO HOT, IF IT IS STICKING YOUR HEAT IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH.
This image is colorful and beautiful! It presses perfectly by following the heat instructions!