Living on Lake Time Screen Print Heat Transfer
Regular price $4.25
HIGH HEAT FORMULA
These REQUIRE AN ACCURATE PRESSURE AND TEMPERATURE, they are a much softer transfer, but are not as user friendly as the low heat formula. YOU MUST USE A HEAT GUN TO TEST THE ACCURACY OF YOUR PRESS PRIOR TO PRESSING.
- 350 degrees; start here to avoid burning if your press is not calibrated/tested, increase as needed until you determine your press' application range for these transfers
- Pre press for 7 seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture;
- Press for 7-12 seconds; HEAVY PRESSURE (8-9 PSI) HOT PEEL.
- No teflon, covers, pillows; you MAY need to make an exception if you have seems that are causing a pressure resistance.
- PEEL SLOWLY, IF IT IS STICKING INCREASE YOUR HEAT AND PRESS IT AGAIN UNTIL IT PEELS EASILY. IF THE PRINT IS DULL IT WAS PRESSED TOO HOT, IF IT IS STICKING YOUR HEAT IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH.