Roam Free Thunderbird
Plastisol Ink Screen Print Transfer, this can be applied to any combination of polyester/cotton, including 100% cotton.
Size: 3.5" X 3.3"
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise.
In addition Screen Print transfers are made with a squeegee and wet ink, this process leaves room for variances such as percentages of color, squeegee speed ,and squeegee pressure.
With these factors in mind we cannot guarantee your transfers will match 100% from batch to batch or to the colors you see on your computer monitor. We do our very best to ensure all settings are repeated with each batch but please allow for some variances to occur.
1/2 COLOR FORMULA
** A HEAT GUN WILL TELL YOU IF YOUR PRESS IS ACCURATE **
PRESSURE TEST: https://www.silhouetteschoolblog.com/2018/02/heat-press-pressure-test-paper-or.html
Every Heat Press is different, temps and pressure are not always accurate or even so adjusting for your individual press is necessary, we highly recommend a heat gun. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PRESSING ISSUES DUE TO INACCURATE TEMPERATURE OR PRESSURE.
1/2 COLOR FORMULA
Recommended for 100% Cotton. If using a polyester mix, thread the shirt or place parchment paper inside the shirt to prevent dye migration. High Polyester count materials are NOT recommended
These REQUIRE AN ACCURATE PRESSURE AND TEMPERATURE, they are a much softer transfer, but are not as user friendly as the low heat formula. YOU MUST USE A HEAT GUN TO TEST THE ACCURACY OF YOUR PRESS PRIOR TO PRESSING.
- 375/385 degrees
- IF YOUR USING A BUDGET PRESS (UNDER $600) we recommend increasing your heat by 10-20 degrees.
- HEAVY PRESSURE 8-9 PSI.
- Pre press for 7 seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture;
- Press for 7-12 seconds; HOT PEEL.
- No teflon, covers, pillows; you MAY need to make an exception AND USE A PRESSING PILLOW if you have problems obtaining a high enough pressure setting.
- PEEL SLOWLY, IF IT IS STICKING INCREASE YOUR HEAT AND PRESS IT AGAIN UNTIL IT PEELS EASILY. IF THE PRINT IS DULL IT WAS PRESSED TOO HOT, IF IT IS STICKING YOUR HEAT IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH.